Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-03-13 Origin: Site
Axial AC fans are a type of fan that blows air along the axis of the fan—that is, the fan's curved blades force air to move in parallel with the shaft on which the blades rotate. Some of the typical applications for AC cooling fans include Industrial equipment.
Here is the content list:
High Airflow Axial Cooling Fans
Choosing the Right AC Axial Fan for Your Application
Axial AC fans are a type of fan that blows air along the axis of the fan—that is, the fan’s curved blades force air to move in parallel with the shaft on which the blades rotate. These fans can produce variable airflow and create higher flow rates than centrifugal fans. Axial flow fans are quiet, provide minimal vibration, and do not require an AC/DC conversion for operation.
Xingdong Electronics is a world-class designer and manufacturer of high-performance thermal management products and serves customers across a broad range of industries. Our industrial AC axial flow fans are manufactured from die-cast aluminum and UL94VO-rated thermoplastic. This lightweight, durable materials ensure that our AC fans last longer and perform better in any application.
Custom Axial AC fans
Xingdong Electronics provides industrial axial flow fans in several standard sizes for a range of applications. We can also develop custom axial cooling fans with the IP rating, special assemblies, and other value-added features you need. Our engineers will work with you to develop an AC Axial Fan that meets your unique performance requirements.
Xingdong Electronics uses five relatively simple questions to help customers find the best and most effective AC Axial Fan for their needs:
1. Heat: How much heat do you need to dissipate? The more heat a component generates, the more cooling you require. Before selecting a fan, you should create a thermal profile and assess your system’s air impedance and maximum permissible temperature.
2. System Air Impedance: The structure and layout of your cooling system heavily impact cooling efficiency. Obstructions and odd or irregular layout can impede airflow and require your fan to work harder to provide sufficient cooling. Impedance can also cause hot spots or overcooled areas. Thoroughly examining your cooling system will help you select an axial cooling fan that provides the right amount of airflow for your cooling needs.
3. Noise: What are the acoustic specifications of your application? Variables such as fan design and speed, along with pressure, airflow, and the operating environment all impact noise and should be evaluated by your acoustic engineer. We manufacture all our Axial AC fans to produce minimal noise for use in a range of applications and operating environments.
4. Temperature Gradient: What is your system’s allowable temperature range? When there isn’t enough airflow, it creates temperature differences in various areas of your system. If the temperature rises too high in a specific area, it can damage equipment. Sufficient airflow is essential in preventing temperature gradients in your cooling application.
5. Dimensions: Micro cooling fans come in various sizes. If you are unable to find a standard fan with the dimensions you need, we can help you design a custom solution.
Dongguan Xingdong Electronics Co., Ltd. has developed a variety of different AC Axial Fans. If you are in the AC Axial Fan business, you can consider using our cost-effective products.